The following are the terms and conditions on which you may use ‘Talking Economics’ www.ips.lk/talkingeconomics (hereafter referred to as ‘IPS blog’). By accessing the IPS blog you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. If you have any queries, please contact the blog administrators.
- The content of the IPS blog, comments and posts, represent the views of individual authors and does not necessarily represent the views of the Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka.
- The material on the IPS blog can not be reproduced without due acknowledgement to the IPS blog and author along with a link to the relevant post. Use of IPS blog material for commercial purposes is not permitted without express written permission from the blog administrators.
- The IPS blog will focus on economic issues. Non-economic subject matter may be deleted.
- Any form of profanity, obscenity, personal abuse, religious or racial vilification, defamation of individuals or institutions, will not be tolerated, be they in the form of posts, comments or links on the IPS blog.
- Any form of virus, spam, advertising or promotion of goods and services, or chain messages will be deleted.
- Posts and comments on the IPS blog must not infringe copyright. If a user feels that third party copyright has been violated by a post on the IPS blog, please contact the blog administrators.
- A user may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent any affiliation with a person or entity.
- A user may not wilfully misrepresent facts in posts and comments with the intention of misleading other users.
- A user may not post any material that violates the laws of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka.
Nonetheless, the Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka cannot guarantee the accuracy of all posts and particularly comments, as some users may breach the above terms and make comments that are misleading or untrue. The user must not make any investment and/or other decisions based on blog content without further clarification.