Free Downloads of Policy Briefs – ‘Sri Lanka: State of the Economy 2010’
In the effort to expand our outreach and enable the wider accessibility of IPS research insights, we are pleased to announce that the Policy Briefs of the 2010 edition of the IPS flagship publication ‘Sri Lanka: State of the Economy’ (SOE) are now available for free download. These were earlier contained only in the print version of the publication, available for sale at the IPS and leading bookstores.
These Policy Briefs, although written in 2010, would be important resource material especially for researchers, students and development practitioners. It would also provide an interesting and informative backdrop against which the current scenario on each of these areas can be explored and debated.
The following Policy Briefs of the SOE 2010 are now freely available:
- Infrastructure Challenges in Post-conflict Development
- Post-Conflict Tourism Development in Sri Lanka
- Policy Challenges for Industrial Development in Post-Conflict Sri Lanka
- Adoption of ICT in Agriculture for Post-Conflict Development
- Protecting the Education Rights of Conflict-affected Children
- Post-Conflict Sustainable Environmental Financing: Forestry Sector
Freely downloadable summary versions of the ‘Sri Lanka: State of the Economy’ 2011, in Sinhala, Tamil, and English will be made available in the coming weeks.
The 2012 edition of our flagship publication will be released in mid-October.
Click the links above to go to the PDF version of the document, or read each one of them below.